My name is Henry Perez. I have a B. A. in English and 5 years of experience as a writer, including copyediting, blogging, technical writing, sell sheets and marketing communications.
In my 5 years as a freelancer, I have helped a great number of businesses improve their market share by improving their writing. I have created copy for web pages, online ads, promotional e-mails, white papers, catalogs, brochures, postcards, etc.
I am experienced in writing compelling and appropriate content for blogs, tweets, and Facebook posts. My clients include advertising agencies, public relations firms, company marketing departments, large stores, marketing firms, magazines and creative agencies.
Here are the roles and responsibilities which I can handle for SEO & marketing:
1. Preparing Prospect plan of SEO, at least for 3 Months.
2. Preparing Custom On Site & Off Site SEO Plan.
3. Implementing Complete On Site Changes to make website SEO Friendly.
4. Preparing a custom link building plan.
5. Driving traffic from relevant sources.
6. Preparing customer reports which help a client to understand the SEO efforts and results.
7. Email Marketing Set up for any kind of clients.
SEM: I have experience in managing any kind of search engine marketing campaign for small and medium enterprises.
Social Media Marketing: I have experience in managing any kind of Social Media Marketing campaign for small and medium enterprises.
WordPress: Setting up WordPress on a fresh domain, Managing Cpanel, Installing themes and plugins, Changing HTML and CSS inside WordPress theme, Shifting named servers and hosting.
More also, I can proficiently edit and proofread any type of document: eBooks, blog posts, emails, finance documents, technical and legal documents, etc.
I am pretty flexible with respect to working hours. Deadlines are sacred for me and I will review your content as many times as it takes for it to exceed your expectations!
Well, you can work with me in different ways.