In today’s article, I am going to disclose to you how you can use your Facebook profile to attract business partners and also drive more sales.
Despite the fact that the topic of this post is about how to make more sales and attract business partners, however, the focus isn’t about sales but something better.
And here they are.
1. Focus on Building New Relationships Not Driving Sales
It is the people who you build new relationships with that would eventually become your customers or business partners (if you are in direct sales).
Your success in social media success is equivalent to the number of relationships you have built on your social media profile.
It’s advisable you learn to talk less about your products, services, and business opportunity and focus more on creating meaningful connections with people daily.
However, if you feel uncomfortable about that then go and preach and yell about your products and services on your facebook page and spam there.
2. Increase your visibility and credibility on your social media profile.
This can be stopping you from getting more sales and attracting more customers!
Now let me ask you a question: would you sincerely buy from a random person, or join a random person business when you don’t know, like and trust them?
I know I wouldn’t. I rather buy or do business with someone I know, like and trust.
When you are visible and have credibility people would be attracted to you and that means more sales and customers for you.
95% of your friends on social media do not know you and you think they would easily bring out their money to buy from you? Or join your business? Definitely not!
Be more visible to them and build your credibility that way they will notice you enough and start getting attracted to you.
Questions to ask yourself:
- Have I been increasing my visibility and credibility on social media?
- What value am I bringing to the marketplace?
- Why should people buy from me instead of the next person selling the same thing I sell?
- Why should people join my team when they can join someone else? (network marketers or direct selling consultants)
- How often do I post on my profile?
- Am I a spammer?
- Am I making genuine connections with people daily?
- Am I giving value?
- Am I engaging in other people’s content?When you have thought about these questions and have answered them and you see you have been doing it all wrong (which I guess you are doing), don’t fret, make a decision today to start doing the right things now. Build your visibility and credibility.
Steps to follow to build your visibility and credibility
1. Be consistent
Consistency is the magic spell of productivity. You have to cultivate the habit of showing up daily. It’s not okay to post on social media today and disappear and come back after a week time. Consequently, that will obviously show you are not ready for business. Building a business on your facebook profile is a serious business and you have to treat it as you would treat your job.
2. Engaging On People’s Content
Engage on people’s content if you want them to engage on your own. It’s as simple as that. Do to people what you want them to do to you.
No long talk.
3. Use Your Official Name or Legal Name
Don’t make the terrible mistake of joining the bandwagon who uses fake names on Facebook. It’s easily detected. Trust me on that.
Let people get to know you for who you really are and not just for the products you sell or services you render.
4. Talk a little more about your life, your family, your struggles. Let people be able to relate to you.
5. Give more value if you want people to notice you.
6. Think of how to educate, entertain and inspire people today.
When you start doing these things, people would start to notice you and eventually, the trust factor would increase. This means more sales for you and more business partners!
Building a successful business online is possible if you do it right. I have built multiple six-figure monthly incomes solely from my facebook profile and these tips above helped me a lot!
Hope this helps you with growing your business on your Facebook profile like it has helped me!
Let me know in the comment section below the part you will start working on immediately!
Please do share this article if you find it useful.